Listen for the Cash Keyword, weekday mornings at 9AM and again in the afternoons at 3PM... Text the Keyword to 44928 within 10 minutes of hearing it on-air for your chance to win $500 in cash. Two chances to win daily.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
Connoisseur Media’s Spring 2017 National Contest
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
FOR WALK, WKJY, WWSK, WHLI, WPST, WEZN, WPLR, WFOX, WRTS,
WRKT, WODE, WSBG, WWYY, WYBC
hereinafter referred to as the “Station(s)”
No purchase or payment is necessary to enter or win this promotion. A purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chances of winning. By participating, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by and accepts these official Contest Rules.
- Promotion Dates
The Stations, all owned and/or operated by Connoisseur Media, LLC (CONNCOS) are running a multi-station promotional contest (the “Contest”) weekdays from Monday March 27, 2017 at 12:01 am EDT until Friday June 2, 2017 at 5:00pm EDT with the exception of Memorial Day, May 27 (the “Promotion Dates”).
- Entry / How To Win
Listen during the Promotion Dates to any of the stations listed herein weekdays at approximately 9:00 am EDT and 3:00pm EDT, or shortly thereafter. A keyword (“cash keyword”) unique to each day and time will be announced. Participants must text the correct unique keyword for that day and time to 44928 within ten (10) minutes of keyword announcement and CONNCOS must receive your text message with the correct keyword within ten (10) minutes of the keyword announcement. One winner will be drawn at random from all texts received nationwide for each unique cash keyword. Text and data rates may apply – participants will be charged for sending and receiving texts according to their carriers’ rate plan(s). Limit of one entry per each unique keyword. CONNCOS will contact each winner via the telephone number from which the winning text entry was sent. If CONNCOS is unable to reach the winning entrant via such telephone number, that prize will be forfeited.
- Winner Selection / Odds / Prizes
Approximately ten (10) minutes after each unique keyword is announced,
CONNCOS will randomly draw a winner from all qualified entries for a prize of $500 (five hundred dollars).
There will be a total of two (2) winners each weekday, and a total of ninety-eight (98) drawings during the promotion period. Odds of winning will depend on the total number entries received for each unique keyword.
Each $500 cash prize will be awarded as a check issued to the prize winner upon confirmation of eligibility. It is anticipated that qualifiers should have possession of their prize within two weeks of winning; however, CONNCOS makes no guaranty as to the actual delivery date. The total value of all prizes awarded in the Contest is forty-nine thousand dollars ($49,000).
- The number to text when the “cash keyword” is announced on each station is 44928. All texts to any other Station number(s) will not be accepted.
- Contestants listening to a Station via the internet stream are advised that there is a delay between the time announcements and cues to call are made on the air and when they are heard over the internet and therefore may be at a disadvantage over those contestants listening over the air. Listeners to the online stream may not be able to timely participate in any station-conducted on-air contests. Due to this delay in a Station’s streaming broadcast, listeners to the online stream are encouraged to listen to the Station live on-air.
- Acceptance and Delivery of Prize
All prizes must be accepted as awarded. All prizes are non-transferable. Inability to accept prizes will result in forfeiture.
- Conditions / Eligibility
- All Contest(s)/Prize(s) are subject to Federal, State and local regulations and laws and are void where restricted or prohibited by law. This Contest is governed by U.S. law and is void outside the United States.
- Contest is open to all legal U.S. residents age 13 or older. All employees, agents and interns of CONNCOS, employees of competing radio stations, and members of the immediate families or households of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, cohabitation or other family extension and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related. Participants and winner(s) must be legal U.S. residents.
- No “duos,” groups or teams will be allowed to enter together. Any ties, disputes, conflicts, questions or concerns regarding the Contest and/or the prize(s) will be determined by CONNCOS, whose decision(s) is final.
- Participants are restricted to the use of ordinary telephone equipment. Participants that enable the “Caller ID” block function may not be allowed to participate unless they enter their correct area code and telephone number. CONNCOS disclaims all liability for the inability of a participant to complete or continue a text or telephone call due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond CONNCOS control, or otherwise. CONNCOS disclaims all liability for any delays, mis-delivery, loss or failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission or other delivery method. CONNCOS is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, cellular, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant’s ability to participate in the contest, and any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in this contest. CONNCOS is not responsible for broken telephone connections, busy signals, mis-dials or lost phone calls.
- Each winner must provide CONNCOS with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Failure to timely provide such information and/or any other reasonably required documentation including, without limitation, a release and affidavit of eligibility, may result in a delay in receiving prize(s) or the forfeiture thereof. Entrants are required to provide truthful information and CONNCOS will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. CONNCOS will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet eligibility requirements.
- Any person winning in excess of Six Hundred Dollars and 00/100 ($600.00) or receiving anything with a value of Six Hundred Dollars ($600.00) or more, as determined by CONNCOS in its sole discretion, will receive an IRS Form 1099 at the end of the calendar year, and a copy of the 1099 will be filed with the IRS, and each winner shall be solely responsible for paying any and all applicable Federal, State, local or other taxes
- By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant CONNCOS the permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices and likeness in connection with the promotion (via print, broadcast or other forms of media) of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, compensation or remuneration for such use.
Contest winners agree on their own behalf and on behalf of their heirs, successors, representatives and/or assigns, to fully and forever release and discharge CONNCOS and each and all of its subsidiary and affiliated corporations, companies and divisions, its predecessors, successors and assigns, and its respective directors, stockholders, officers, employees and agents, of and from any and all claims, demands, agreements, contracts, covenants, actions, suits, causes of action, obligations, controversies, debts, costs, expenses, accounts, damages, judgments, losses and liabilities of whatsoever kind or nature in law, equity or otherwise, whether known or unknown, whether or not concealed or hidden which against it or any of it, they have had, may have had or now have, or which any of their heirs, representatives and/or assigns hereafter can, shall or may have for or by reason of any matter, cause or thing whatsoever, including but not in any respect limiting the generality of the foregoing, any and all claims which or might have asserted relating to this contest, and agrees to deliver an executed release form at the time of delivery of any prize(s). If a minor is a contest winner, the person’s parent or legal guardian must sign said release on the winner’s behalf.
Participants and winners agree to and do hereby indemnify and hold forever harmless CONNCOS and its agents, officers, employees, affiliates and assigns for any injuries, accidents, misfortunes, losses, damages or causes of action arising from or in connection with participation in the Contest and/or acceptance or use of any prize(s).
- CONNCOS is considered the “Judge.” Judge’s decisions are final.
- CONNCOS reserves the right to end and/or modify the Contest at any time without additional notice or further compensation required, if any fraud, technical failure or other factor beyond the control of CONNCOS impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by CONNCOS in its sole discretion.
- To request a list of winners, send a self-addressed, postage-stamped envelope to “Cash Keyword” at 180 Post Road East, Suite 201, Westport, CT 06880.
- The headquarters address of CONNCOS is 180 Post Road East, Suite 201, Westport, CT 06880.
- This Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.