Connoisseur Media, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
FULL-TIME OPPORTUNITY - MARKETING DIRECTOR
Discover Your Talent.
Connoisseur Media of Long Island has an immediate opening for a Marketing Director for its five Long Island radio stations. This position oversees promotion, marketing, events, contests and community relations for its five stations, and directs/engages the activities of staff with respect to planning and execution of marketing, promotion, sales promotion and imaging campaigns. Staff responsibilities include: managing the promotion/direction of advertising and marketing activities and campaigns as well as improvement of the Company's product image, market data, and information. Studying market conditions to determine the demand for company's services or products, developing and evaluating marketing strategies to achieve maximum profits or market share. Participates with station management in determining appropriate promotions for targeted demographic. Maintains relationships with civic leaders and non-profits to ensure station's visibility in the philanthropic community. Ensures contest rules comply with FCC regulations. This position reports into the Operations Manager, and requires flexible working hours, which may include nights, holidays and weekends.
Additional skills and requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute strategic and tactical plans in support of marketing, programming and revenue objectives.
- Execute tactical plans for on-air contesting, station website and events.
- Schedule station(s) public service and public affairs agendas onsite and on-air.
- Write and obtain legal approval on contest rules.
- Assist in the planning and coordination of Major Promotions/Events from inception to completion.
- Coordinates and attends client meetings with sellers and sales managers as needed to plan events and event logistics.
- Prepares contest rules, waivers, and release forms for on air, digital, social media and other contests.
- Works closely with the station management to execute events and promotions in line with the stations strategy.
- Collaborate with Digital Team on creating, scheduling and tracking social networking outlets and initiatives.
- Develop content, as needed, for weekly station newsletters.
- Must maintain clean Driver’s License, may occasionally drive station promotional vehicles.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and social media platforms.
- Excellent organizational skills, with ability to effectively prioritize and manage to deadlines.
- High work standards with attention to detail; high problem-solving and decision making skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent grammar.
- 5 years’ experience in Marketing and/or Customer Service.
Discover Your Passion.
We are Connoisseur Media, a broadcast media company that delivers quality radio to listeners, advertisers and communities. Connoisseur is recognized as one of the top 20 radio broadcasters in the United States. In the Nassau-Suffolk area, we deliver top personalities, music, news, and information via our local brands like 98.3 WKJY-FM, 94.3 WWSK-FM, 103.1 WBZO-FM, 1100 WHLI-AM, 1370 WALK-AM, and 97.5 WALK-FM. We believe that people are the passion and heart of our Company.
Discover Your Career.
Only Qualified candidates should apply by sending their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Marketing Director” in the subject line. We are not looking to utilize recruiters to fill this position.
Connoisseur Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Connoisseur Media, LLC is currently seeking a Full Time Sales Account Executive.
ARE YOU CREATIVE? DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR HELPING LOCAL BUSINESSES GROW THEIR CUSTOMER BASE? DO YOU LOVE MUSIC? THEN WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR SALES TEAM AND PUT YOUR SKILLS TO WORK!
All applicants should:
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate strong initiative to prospect for new business
- Have strong organizational and time management skills for multi-tasking
- Oversee plan execution and analysis
- Have an outgoing personality for the purposes of being an idea starter
- Own a vehicle to perform the daily functions of the job
- Take direction from management in regards to selling multiple advertising platforms.
Responsibilities will include: Broadcast Airtime, Event Sponsorships, Digital Sponsorships and other related forms of advertising
Sales or related experience is recommended, but not required. This is a great opportunity for a self-starter/motivator. The job description can be modified at any time as deemed appropriate by management.
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, or sex in all personnel actions. Connoisseur Media LLC is an equal Opportunity Employer.
If interested please send over your cover letter and resume to Jobs@ConnoisseurLI.com.
Part Time Promotions Crew
Intern at WHLI
WHLI is now looking for part-time promotional crew people.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Setting up and breaking down promotional items and audio equipment at events.
* Interacting with listeners and properly representing the station at events.
MUST BE AVAILABLE WEEKENDS.
MUST HAVE VALID NYS DRIVERS LICENSE.
MUST BE OUTGOING AND ENERGETIC
This is a great entry level position for anyone looking to get into the radio industry. No experience necessary.
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, or sex, in all personnel actions. Connoisseur Media, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If interested please send cover letter and resume here!
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!!!
Connoisseur Media, LLC invites students, age 17 & older, to apply to be an intern!
Click here for more information.